:: [DNG] email programs (??right word?…
Top Pagina
Auteur: o1bigtenor
Aan: Devuan ML
Onderwerp: [DNG] email programs (??right word??)
Greetings

Quite a number of years ago it was recommended to me that I use claws
to work on my emails.

I haven't switched because I'm not sure if claws will support both
receiving from and sending as for a fairly large number of email
addresses ( think I'm close to about 10).

Looking for recommendations for email - - - - dunno the right word - -
- programs where I can read, write, send and receive emails. I have
been looking into setting up a domain so that I can reduce possible mz
googly's tentacles but although I have the domain(s) I don't have
either hosting nor a server setup.

TIA