:: Re: [DNG] Cleaning up unused packag…
Author: o1bigtenor
To: Marc Shapiro
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Cleaning up unused packages
On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 10:01 AM Marc Shapiro via Dng
<dng@???> wrote:

> As soon as I sent my last post, I realized that I had the answer,
> already. I am aware that aptitude can be used in TUI mode, but I prefer
> to use the command line for apt and its cousins.
>
> This is going to be a tedious process, but putting it off will only make
> it worse.

Granted - - - - this is why I update my system likely far oftener than
I should need
to - - - I found in the past that dealing with things after a while
could result in a
whole snarled ball of string and then it sometimes became easier to
just reinstall
which causes its own set of headaches!

(Dunno if that helps - - - maybe?)

Regards