:: Re: [DNG] powerdns upstream has dro…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] powerdns upstream has dropped sysvinit support
Le 12/10/2023 à 23:48, Steve Litt a écrit :
> Anyway, if I wanted a "take it or leave it" OS, I'd go with Windows or
> Mac. They're better at that "take it or leave it" type of thing.

    I've tried a few times and often observed both Macos an Windoze and
I can tell you: sure, they work out of the box, but they're lower grade
compared to Linux. I once made Windoze totally mad with a simple usb
memory key. And it wasn't my goal; just wanted to give a copy of a video
to a friend. Mac and Windoze only have a great future because they're
for dummies. And, yes, they take their dummy customers into jail.

--     Didier