:: Re: [DNG] Thank you...
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Thank you...
On Saturday 30 September 2023 at 22:58:33, Sasha Kacanski via Dng wrote:

> Amazing project,
> Thank god that I need to deal with crap like systemd...

I assume "no longer" should be in there somewhere :)

> Thank you all for being smart developers.
> Regards,

I agree (and I'm not a Devuan developer) - it's a real pity that Debian chose
to go exclusively systemd, when it's clearly possible to support multiple
inits.

Antony.

--
Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but
rather when there is nothing left to take away.

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.