:: [maemo-leste] droid4 -- weird behav…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: kernel list, linux-arm-kernel, linux-omap, tony, sre, nekit1000, mpartap, merlijn, martin_rysavy, phone-devel, maemo-leste
Subject: [maemo-leste] droid4 -- weird behaviour when attempting to use usb host
Hi!

I'm having some fun with usb host. Good news is it works with
externally powered hub... after a while. I get some error messages
about inability to go host mode, but with enough patience it
eventually does enter host mode and I see my keyboard/mouse.

And usually in that process, one of my cpu cores disappear. top no
longer shows 2 cores, and I was wondering for a while if d4 is
single-core system. It is not, my two cores are back after reboot.

That's with 6.1.9 kernel from leste. Ideas how to debug this would be
welcome. (Do you use usb host?)

Best regards,
                            Pavel