:: [DNG] What wireless broadband softw…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: dvalin
To: dng
Betreff: [DNG] What wireless broadband software to use on Devuan?

In a month or two I'll have to move from NBN wired broadband to4G
mobile broadband. That is totally unfamiliar territory, raisingtwo
critical questions:
1) Do I need to install a package to interface to the mobile
broadband     dongle? (Plugged into a USB socket.)
2) Should I be particularly careful in choice of dongle, for it to
work     with Devuan?
It seems worthwhile to figure this out beforehand, as it's difficult
todownload/upgrade stuff while there's no internet access.
I'll download the latest Devuan, and install it on an old but good
Lenovolaptop, as I'm several releases behind - not a good starting
point, I figure.