:: Re: [DNG] A very special thumbs up …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Joel Roth
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] A very special thumbs up . . .
golinux wrote:
> Greetings everybody!
>
> Here's a special post on the Dev1Galaxy forum:
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=5910
>
> After all that work, the appreciation is much appreciated! Thanks Bruce!!!
>
> golinux

Amazing to think I've been using Debian/Devuan for close to
30 years already. I'm thankful to so many who have
contributed, generally without renumeration. I appreciate
the quality of OS and software environment I've enjoyed
mostly free of the limitations and irritations of the MS
ecosystem.

Great that the ideals (and practice!) of collaboration can
continue.

--
Joel Roth