:: [DNG] Problems and challenges
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumptes vells: Re: [DNG] tryng to install virt-manager on Devuan 4 : ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gi'
Assumpte: [DNG] Problems and challenges
On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 08:35:56AM +1000, onefang wrote:

> As for solving problems, when the world stops sending me new problems
> like I got nothing better to do, then I'll love to get back to solving
> the fun problems. Right now it's having to move for the second time this
> year, in the middle of a country wide rental crisis, where I'm beginning
> to suspect the real estate agents are just making things harder to raise
> the desperation levels, so they can raise prices. And every third email
> I'm getting from them is just proving how incompetent they are. Latest
> email is telling me the inspection for a home has been cancelled, I had
> already inspected it and turned it down. Pffft

Problems pose challenges to one's intelligence.
But there are so many problems.
One needs the wisdom to decide which problems are worth solving.

-- hendrik