:: Re: [DNG] To use a preconfigured (5…
Author: Mario Marietto
To: tito
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] To use a preconfigured (5.4 / Ubuntu) kernel config file to recompile the (5.4) kernel for Devuan.
Did you read my post ? I can't use kernel 5.10 on my Arm Chromebook. The
latest version that I can use is 5.4. Despite this,my question is :
Can I use a preconfigured 5.4 kernel config file and use it to recompile
the (5.4) kernel for Devuan ? I need a kernel config file that already has
inside all the options enabled to enable the iptables and the nftables and
the bridge. Where can I find it ? If I grab the 5.4 source code from
kernel.org I will grab only the source code or also the kernel config file ?