:: Re: [DNG] Which qemu version is shi…
Página Inicial
Autor: Mario Marietto
Para: tempforever
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Which qemu version is shipped by default with devuan 3 ?
Hello,

I have copied the following files :

AAVMF32_CODE.fd
bookworm_mini_armhf.iso
FreeBSD.img
AAVMF32_VARS.fd
FreeBSD-13.2-RELEASE-arm-armv7-GENERICSD.img

inside the directory /home/marietto/Dati/Si and I've configured the
permissions of every file and directory with :

chown marietto:marietto

and

chmod -R 777

and then I've logged out from the ssh server and I have re entered with :

ssh -Y marietto@192.168.1.6

and I started the qemu script. Nothing,the error is still there.