:: Re: [DNG] I understand why a lot of…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Antony Stone
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] I understand why a lot of people don't help or report issues.
On Saturday 12 August 2023 at 21:03:52, Ken Dibble wrote:

> On 8/12/23 09:35, Antony Stone wrote:
>
> > if I want to get the source for this new kernel 5.10.0-24:
> >
> > # apt-get source linux-image-5.10.0-24-amd64
>
> Again the problem was not getting the current kernel source, but the
> previous version.

# apt-get source linux-image-amd64=5.10.178-3

works for me.

Antony.

--
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory there is no
difference, whereas in practice there is.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.