:: Re: [DNG] New goodies from systemd
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: golinux
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] New goodies from systemd
On 2023-07-29 18:26, Steve Litt wrote:

> I suggest we form a runit script committee and a sysvinit script
> committee, each of which oversees a package of **all** init scripts.
> When peoplepower allows, we can also form an s6 scripts committee,
> which will work hand in hand with the runit scripts committee because
> s6 and runit are so similar.

This idea was quite shocking and amusing at the same time . . .

Devuan is not a bureaucracy. We are a "do-ocracy". We do not flap gums.
We see a problem and find a way to fix it individually and/or
collectively as appropriate. What we need are more hands on deck and
less jawing. Would be delighted to have you on-board and leading the
init script restoration project, Steve. :)

golinux