:: Re: [DNG] request for advice
Author: capercally.bleery670
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] request for advice

https://www.man7.org/linux/man-pages/man8/systemd-resolved.service.8.html

> Hmmmmmmmm - - - - is this something that could be brought up to senior
> management - - - yes?

If you mean the distros, too late I guess, most already turn on resolved.

There is still resolvconf (and its reimplementation, openresolv) which
was a rather good try (and you can use it on enlightened distros incl.
devuan and gentoo), but it relies on packages to behave, and some don't.

--
Ian