:: Re: [DNG] Debian: RH next target?
Top Pagina
Auteur: Mark Rousell
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Debian: RH next target?
On 27/06/2023 03:10, Steve Litt wrote:

> Given the high-handed kangaroo court Debian
> embrace of systemd, silencing all critics, I'd say there's something
> wrong with them that makes them quite likely to bring redhat's
> corporate sabotage to the Linux world's most populous distro.

I've noticed that volunteer/community projects are capable of this
kangaroo court type of thing even without outside influence[1]. It's
because cliques form and once one clique has power, it will tend to
enforce its vision and views despite any outcry, complaint or dissidence.

[1] Although outside influence, bribery, promises, etc. cannot be ruled
out in some cases.