:: Re: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was R…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: o1bigtenor
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was Re: how do I get an update on . . .)
On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 12:52 PM Mark Hindley <mark@???> wrote:

> Olaf,
>
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 08:05:59PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng wrote:
> > I understand that Daedalus is in freeze but shouldn't *security* updates
> > of packages that come straight from Debian be let through anyway? After
> > all, bookworm has been released and is Debian's current stable.
>
> As far as I can see daedalus-security is merging correctly. The freeze of
> daedalus really relates to migrations from unstable.
>
> Or is there something your are expecting to find in daedalus-security that isn't
> there?

Dunno if I'm expecting it but having a browser update delayed (firefox-esr)
is a real pain - - - the guys here showed ma a workaround but I prefer to
keep browsers reasonably up to date - - - although I hate the fact
that they seem
to think that they need updating every 3 to 10 days - - - pity they didn't
write more robust software - - - imo!

Regards