:: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was Re: h…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Olaf Meeuwissen
A: Ralph Ronnquist
Cc: Ralph Ronnquist, dng
Temas antiguos: Re: [DNG] how do I get an update on . . .
Asunto: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was Re: how do I get an update on . . .)
Hi Ralph, list,

Ralph Ronnquist <rrq@???> writes:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 10:19:37AM +1000, wirelessduck--- via Dng wrote:
>
>> I can see 102.12.0esr-1~deb12u1 exists in debian bookworm
>> repository. Not sure why it hasn’t appeared in daedalus repository
>> yet.
>
> Note that daedalus is "frozen" at the moment in anticipation of "being
> released" as "stable" soon (-ish).

I understand that Daedalus is in freeze but shouldn't *security* updates
of packages that come straight from Debian be let through anyway? After
all, bookworm has been released and is Debian's current stable.

Just wondering,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen