:: Re: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was R…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mark Hindley
A: Olaf Meeuwissen
CC: Ralph Ronnquist, dng, Ralph Ronnquist
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Daedulus in freeze (was Re: how do I get an update on . . .)
Olaf,

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 08:05:59PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng wrote:
> I understand that Daedalus is in freeze but shouldn't *security* updates
> of packages that come straight from Debian be let through anyway? After
> all, bookworm has been released and is Debian's current stable.

As far as I can see daedalus-security is merging correctly. The freeze of
daedalus really relates to migrations from unstable.

Or is there something your are expecting to find in daedalus-security that isn't
there?

Best wishes

Mark