:: Re: [DNG] [rrq@mail.rrq.id.au: Re: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dng@d404.nl
A: Mario Marietto
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] [rrq@mail.rrq.id.au: Re: Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?]
On 22-06-2023 16:20, Mario Marietto wrote:
> ....and can you tell me what are the working http repositories ?
> what's the name of the archive to invoke ?
>
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 4:15 PM Mario Marietto
> <marietto2008@???> wrote:
>
>     The site that you have suggested confuses my idea because it does
>     have the goal to enable kvm. I should follow a different (and
>     unknown) approach. Let me understand how I should install ascii.

>     ---> The first next is beowulf or you should adapt the apt
>     sources.list to reflect the archive status.

>     I should adapt the apt sources.list of what ? of beowulf or of ascii ?

>     On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 4:01 PM dng@??? <dng@???> wrote:

>         On 22-06-2023 15:38, Mario Marietto via Dng wrote:
>         > Hello to everyone.
>         >
>         > I'm trying to install devuan ascii because I think that this
>         old
>         > version could work for my old chromebook. the problem is
>         that I'm not
>         > able to find an active mirror during the installation. I
>         think because
>         > ascii is old. Do you know if there is one enabled ? or what
>         should I
>         > do at this point ? I'm stuck on the graphical installer. Thanks.

>         Did you take a look at
>         https://github.com/hexdump0815/imagebuilder/tree/main/systems/chromebook_snow

>         ?

>         Ascii is archived. The first next is beowulf or you should
>         adapt the apt
>         sources.list to reflect the archive status.

>         Grtz

>         Nick

To quote Ralph Ronnquist from
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?pid=42106#p42106

Today, 2 May 2023, the available sources.list entries forasciimay be as
per below.
But it's likely to change as some of them go away.

|deb http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free
deb-src http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii main contrib non-free deb
http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii-backports main contrib non-free
deb-src http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii-backports main contrib
non-free deb http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii-proposed-updates
main contrib non-free deb-src http://archive.devuan.org/merged
ascii-proposed-updates main contrib non-free deb
http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii-security main contrib non-free
deb-src http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii-security main contrib
non-free |