:: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Didier Kryn
À: dng@lists.dyne.org
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Devuan armhf / armel for my Samsung / Google Chromebook model XE303C12 "Snow" ?
Le 20/06/2023 à 23:03, Mario Marietto a écrit :
> In this blog he used qemu-debootstrap to make exactly what I'm trying
> to do or am I wrong ?

    Sure you can use a virtual armhf instead of a physical one. I have
no experienc on qemu, but it shouldn't be much different.

    The principle is that the executable downlaoded by the first stage
of debootstrap are not executable by the x86, but by the armhf.

    I'm not a Ubuntu user and can't help you about this tutorial. I
just wanted to draw your attention on the fact that your x86 cannot
execute the second stage of debootstrap for a foreign arch.

--     Didier