:: Re: [DNG] How to unsubscribe this?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
On Monday 15 May 2023 at 09:54:27, Budi via Dng wrote:

> Help me point out way to unsubscribe this. Please !?

Please follow that link from your own email :)

Alternatively see in the headers of any mail from this list:

Many email clients will offer you those options if you simply right-click on an
email from the list (such as this one).

Antony.

--
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.

- William Gibson, Neuromancer (1984)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.