:: Re: [DNG] Information request (mayb…
Author: Charles
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Information request (maybe OT - - - dunno)
o1bigtenor,
There may be something someone has done on github already that might work for you. I needed to monitor a solar installation on my home. I found that someone on github already worked out the problem.
As an example I purchased a USFF Thinkcentre M600 off ebay for $40. Cheaper and more powerful than a raspberrypi.
I then installed linux and was off to the races. I fed the info into influxdb and sorted out the info I needed with grafana. The individual on github did a fantastic job on the python script to run it.
Now I can monitor everything I needed to look at and can query back as far as needed. (BTW, I am no computer scientist either) I attached a current screenshot for your perusal.
73

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.