:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-03-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2023-03-23
# Devuan meet 2023-03-23 @20:30 UTC

Present: Centurion Dan. fsmithred, Pletyn. golinux, altoid, hendrik

## Old Business
discussion on wicd.

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### Packaging
Debian has pencilled in the release of bookworm for May.

##### Debootstrap
I have attempted to resolve the usrmerge debootstrap
mess. I have merged the latest Debian version (1.0.128+nmu2) and
updated the Devuan script (scripts/ceres). This should mean
debootstrapping both Devuan and Debian suites work. Recent Debian
suites will be usr-merged (as they have to be by default) whilst
keeping usrmerge optional for Devuan. There is a build in
experimental. I would appreciate others checking that it works
correctly and feedback.

##### Other updates
* chimaera-backports: rsyslog (nocheck), network-manager
* ceres: base-files

## New Actions