:: [devuan-dev] bug#746: Killed when s…
Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: Mark Hindley
CC: 746
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#746: Killed when starting modale dialog like pinentry
Am Mo den 6. Mär 2023 um 20:38 schrieb Mark Hindley:
> Other things to consider:
>
> - When did it start happening?

In the last days. Cannot say when exactly as I often preseed gpg-agent
with pam. I don't need pinentry that much (but at least once a week so
count 7 days!)

> - What had you changed or updated immediately before that?

I update daily...

See appended log of upgrades of the nvidia system.

libx11 was there. Some libqt5 also. But as the problem also appears with
geeqie, which is gtk, I would not blame it.

> - Do other qt appsplications misbehave?

As I don't use others... I don't know.

Regards
   Klaus