:: [DNG] Killfile and move on
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Killfile and move on
Hi all,

A recent thread that has gone on and on caused me to killfile a guy who
just keeps yelling bad stuff about the EU, which has little to do with
Linux and nothing to do with systemd avoidance. There's been a lot of
traffic from posts accurately calling him wrong and offtopic, but those
accurate posts decrease the list's signal to noise.

To those tempted to respond to this guy, I recommend just killfiling
him. Eventually nobody will hear him, and he'll just go away. Here's
how you do it in procmail:

# Offtopic EU law screamer XXXX XXXXXX
:0:
* ^From.*xxxx@???