:: [devuan-dev] bug#377: marked as don…
Author: Devuan bug Tracking System
To: Mark Hindley
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#377: marked as done (kde systemsettings crash)
Your message dated Fri, 3 Feb 2023 13:39:46 +0000
with message-id <Y90Ootc51R9cpCfo@???>
and subject line Re: bug#377: kde systemsettings crash
has caused the Devuan bug report #377,
regarding kde systemsettings crash
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact owner@???
immediately.)

--
377: https://bugs.devuan.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=377
Devuan Bug Tracking System

Incorrect behavior: go to systemsettings->applications->Launch Feedback
change the launch feedback from the proposed default settings
and the systemsettings app start to show some instability that
could be noted in the window title flickering rapidly
between the changed settings and unchanged settings state
(notice the *).
Changes cannot be saved unless you exit the module but most of the
times don't stick. This bug affects also a freshly installed debian buster
box.

Partial Fix: tried half a night to find one, the only thing that
helped on buster is to delete rm $HOME/.config/klaunchrc after
that and a segv of some kde stuff it started working reliably.
On Fri, Feb 03, 2023 at 02:20:16PM +0100, tito wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 09:45:49 +0000
> Mark Hindley <mark@???> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is this still an issue? If so, I will forward to Debian, if not, I propose to
> > close it.
> >
> > Mark
> Hi,
> cannot reproduce it on chimaera, but nowadays I mostly use xfce4.

OK, Thanks. CLosing as fixed.

Mark