:: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid built from …
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] simple-netaid built from source (was: simple-netaid for daedalus)
Hi,

On 18/12/22 14:15, aitor wrote:
> On 18/12/22 14:13, aitor wrote:
>> I experienced something similar. Fixing some flags in the Makefile.am of snetaid using pkgconfig:
>>     `pkg-config --cflags --libs libpstat`
>>     `pkg-config --cflags --libs libnetaid`
>> seems to solve the issue.
>
> I pushed the commit to git.devuan.org

I repeated the process in a fresh install of devuan, and works for me.

It's worth to point out that possible existent binaries in /usr/bin from previous
installations will create conflicts with the new libraries. So, remove all the .deb
packages related to libpstat, ubus and simple-netaid when you are building from source.

Cheers,

Aitor.