:: [devuan-dev] Update on ARM64 instal…
Top Pagina
Auteur: john faulk
Aan: devuan developers internal list
Onderwerp: [devuan-dev] Update on ARM64 installer
Morning,

As of writing, I still have not gotten the Installer-ISO program working.
However, I AM working with a different method now, specifically I am using
live-build. I have produced a bootable ARM64 ISO now, but it has many flaws
that plague it, namely broken stub entries and needing to redirect
debian-installer to the USB itself, because it keeps looking for CDROM.

However, in spite of these setbacks, I have succeeded in producing a
standardized Devuan Installation on ARM64. This is a major breakthrough, as
this will allow ARM64 development to now be conducted in much the same
manner as AMD64 and i386, without having to work around anything specific
for the Raspberry Pi or other embedded boards.

As soon as I have produced an image that works better, I will make it
available upon request to those who wish to test it.

-John