:: Re: [maemo-leste] USB PHY Initializ…
Author: Sicelo
To: Tony Lindgren
CC: linux-usb, linux-omap, maemo-leste, Felipe Balbi, phone-devel, Bin Liu, Rob Herring, H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] USB PHY Initialization Fails on Nokia N900 Since 5.19
> OK thanks that helps, I think it's because the platform IRQ resources are
> no longer being automatically populated from devicetree because of the
> issues with deferred probe.
>
> Maybe give the following patch a try and see if it helps?
>
> Then assuming this works as a fix I'll post further changes to make also
> omap2430 glue layer to probe with ti-sysc interconnect target module
> driver in call cases.

Hi Tony

Thank you very much. This patch works well on the N900.
`cat /sys/firmware/devicetree/base/ocp@68000000/usb_otg_hs@480ab000/interrupts`
still returns null, but from your explanation, I guess this is expected.

In case this gets published in its current form, you're free to add:

Tested-By: Sicelo Mhlongo <absicsz@???>