:: Re: [DNG] Ctrl + Alt + F1...F7 do N…
Author: tempforever
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Ctrl + Alt + F1...F7 do NOT work anymore?
Oh, it's a laptop.  Some laptops have a Fn key you need to depress for
the function keys to act as F1-F12.  It varies from laptop to laptop.
Some let you choose function key behavior in the bios/uefi setup.  If
you've got a spare USB keyboard, try plugging it in and use Ctrl-Alt-F1
to see if the problem's with the laptop keyboard setting.