:: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and A…
Author: Charles Bridges
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..so, Orson Welles and Aldous Huxley predicted Microsoft & Lennart Poettering's "Brave New Trusted Boot World"? :oD [OT]
Hendrik,
Please excuse my intrusion of your thread :-)
Have you considered LineageOS? I have been using it for several years
and it works fine. It runs the latest FOSS andriod and it does not have
any google anything on it. So unless you absolutely need them then
LineageOS might be a good alternative. I was able to install on my
motorola G7 but there are hundreds of phones you can install on with
instructions on the website. Heck, if I can do it as a non-techie
anyone can do it :-)
Lineageos.org
Alternatively Rob Brazman sells de-googled phones for between $300-$600
last time I looked.
brax.me

Cheers!
Charles