:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-10-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-10-27
# Devuan meet 2022-10-27 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, rrq, hendrik, bb|hcb Regrets: arendina, fsmithred

## Old Business

### wiki
* (hendrik) I have checked it is again possible to edit the wiki. But I
am going to be tied up next month doing other writing.

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### Updated packages
* ceres: dbus fixing [#717](https://bugs.devuan.org/717) and
[#718](https://bugs.devuan.org/718), policykit-1, procps
* chimaera-backports: network-manager

#### Amprolla Testing patch to also consider forked sources in main
suite (e.g. chimaera) when merging partial subsuites (e.g.
chimaera-security). This will prevent Debian packages appearing when
they *first* appear in the subsuite. Also optimised to use a single
pool of download clients.

### arendina Today I'm not gonna make it. I have another commitment. By
my side this week I will create my gpg key and register it. I will
start to understand better how the iso generator works. I installed
KVM and virt-manager and I will prepare a test system to check the
installation software.

### bb|hcb
* Devuan was approved for the Docker Hub open source program, we are
  waiting for the account creation/activation/whatever. Luckily jaromil
  reserved a devuan account back in 2019 and most probably that is going
  to use `/devuan/` in its name.
* Shifted back subshosts on `newtonia`
* Created `webmail.devuan.org` to handle the web interface of
  @devuan.org email users.
* About the email migration:
  * we decided to shift MX records to `email.d.o` soon
  * before migrating accounts we need interface(s) to allow an admin to
    reset email passwords and email users to be able to change their own
    password

## New Actions
* rrq to assist setting up roundcube webmail on webmail.devuan.org
* bb|hcb to move some more secondary storage to nardoo