:: Re: [DNG] virtualbox
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Peter Duffy
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] virtualbox
Hi Bob, thanks for that. I have been wondering about trying kvm instead
of virtualbox, and I might still try it. The original dump has now
imported clean into mysql 5.6.37 on the physical ubuntu 14 box which I
set up - apart from anything else, that is deeply reassuring, as I was
starting to wonder if there was something wrong on the original system!

I did wonder if it might be a memory problem - but I would have thought
that gunzip would have just borked, and there would have been something
in the dmesg output. There didn't seem to be.

At least it's looking as though I can complete the basic emulation of
the original systems - provided that I can find enough old boxes :(