著者: wirelessduck
To: devuan developers internal list
CC: dng
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] [DNG] Future of my "paddy-hack" Devuan Docker images

> On 15 Oct 2022, at 20:01, Olaf Meeuwissen <paddy-hack@???> wrote:

> While that might work, that suggestion got me thinking about ways to
> push container images to one or more of the BIG registries (Docker Hub,
> ghcr.io and quay.io, off the top of my head) and have Devuan users
> consume them from there.

> Hope this helps,
> --
> Olaf Meeuwissen

Have you looked at Devuan applying for the Docker-Sponsored Open Source Program?

https://www.docker.com/community/open-source/application/

This would give access to Docker Hub Automated Builds, which may also solve the CI issue? It looks like it will automatically build and push new images to docker hub when changes are committed to the source repository.

https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/builds/

Tom