著者: Olaf Meeuwissen
To: dng@d404.nl
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Future of my "paddy-hack" Devuan Docker images
Hi Nick,

"dng@???" <dng@???> writes:

> I really would like Devuan to join Docker Hub for supplying verified
> Devuan images and it is free for open source projects
> https://www.docker.com/community/open-source/application/

As mentioned in my other mail in this thread, I am looking at getting
images on one (or more) of the BIG registries. Of course, Docker Hub
is a natural first. Thanks for the link, will have a look.

> But besides that I can make a Gitea instance with 50 or 100 Gb
> available on a small OVH server in France. CI/CD can be done with
> Drone CI in Gitea but I do not have any personal experience with it. A
> Gitlab instance is too bulky for this kind of server (I tried).

Thanks for the offer but I see what can be done by leveraging existing
services and infrastructure first.

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen