:: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
Author: zeitgeisteater
To: golinux
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
Thank you.

Let me get caught up on my wares and circle back to this.

I have a spectrum of experience (www, iso building, etc...) so will probably narrow in on something where you need assistance that requires the least amount of learning curve on my part.

Regarding donations, the issue with the current methods is that they require the donor to doxx themselves. I source from a community that is sensitive about that sort of thing. The German police raid on the Tails development house to find their donor list springs to mind. I'm of the mind that financial privacy is a economic requisite under the current geopolitical climate. Cryptocurrency with privacy features built-in could help in that regard. If this is an area you would like help in I'm game for that as well.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.