:: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?
Author: declassed art
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is anybody here?

> Cheer up . . . Devuan is alive and well!

That's good and actually I'm happy Devuan does exist. However... I'm
currently not using it. Nevertheless I give it a try once a year or half a
year. I'm tired of systemd but I failed to get rid of that when I recently
revised my infrastructure. Probably next time I'll try this
https://gist.github.com/surfaceflinger/e70b9b7f3c393840802dd54290e2dc75
Same here, I'm using a few RK33xx-based boards running about 20 lxc
containers. Just leaving this link here. For some reason that guy does not
maintain his blog.

I'm sorry if my three lines offended someone here, that was not my
intention, really. My apologies. BTW same happened to some systemd
"hackers" when I posted my note on how I tried to get rid of binary logs.
As for Devuan, I feel sad when I see a lot of systemd leftovers. Someone
said it's cancer, he was absolutely right.

Also, I hope someone who wasted time digging out my previous posts does not
misread tech specs the same way.

...and what’s really funny is that this modesty of mine has been so
perversely interpreted that I’ve been denied even the most elementary
courtesies.
In Pavlovo-Posad, for instance, they take me to see the girls and introduce
me thus: ‘Here he is, ladies – this is the famous Venya Yerofeev. He’s
famous for lots of things, but actually his greatest claim to fame is that
in his entire life he’s never once farted.’
‘What! Not once?’ The ladies are all eyes, gaping at me in astonishment.
‘Ne-e-ever?’
Of course, I get all embarrassed. I mean, I can’t help getting embarrassed
in the presence of ladies. And I say: ‘Well, not really never ... Now and
again – I suppose ...’
‘What!’ The ladies are even more astonished. ‘Yerofeev, that’s weird! –
“Now and again, I suppose!”’
And I’m completely thrown by this, and say something like: ‘Anyway, what’s
so ... What’s so special about ... I mean, I’m just ... I mean, farting’s
really quite noumenal. There’s nothing phenomenal about it – about farting,
that is ...’
‘Well, well, just fancy!’ The ladies are absolutely stunned.
Later on, though, they broadcast it all over the Petushki line: ‘He does it
out loud, and he says what he’s doing isn’t bad! He says it’s actually
good!’

Shakespeare might have said it better but I haven't read any.

Take it easy.
Cheers!

Axy