:: [DNG] Seeking professional mentor (…
Author: jkinney23
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Seeking professional mentor (was Re: Interesting Read on Linux Permissions)
On Friday, September 9, 2022, 04:48:29 a.m. PDT, Linux O'Beardly via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> I was "aware" of this, but I don't know that I understood it. I'm actually not sure

that I understand it now, but I'm more aware of it than I was before.

> https://medium.com/@boutnaru/linux-security-capabilities-part-1-63c6d2ceb8bf

I should probably clarify that I am just a lowly trained musician seeking career
advice from veteran UNIX system administrators and it's just timing that Debian
had been previous my tool to get work done. My previous system to that was
an Apple //e.

Linux trolls and hackers are much too clever for someone as simple as me. Thanks
for any help!

Kindest Regards,

Jason

Jason Kinney