:: [DNG] Invalid signatures on testing
Author: Antonio Rendina
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Invalid signatures on testing
Hi,
I get invalid signatures from testing version. Should I just wait that
they get updated or is there something that I should do to update it?

Here the error:

$ sudo apt-get update
Hit:1 https://packages.microsoft.com/repos/ms-teams stable InRelease
Hit:2 http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian bullseye
InRelease

Hit:3 https://download.docker.com/linux/debian bullseye InRelease

Hit:4 https://apt.releases.hashicorp.com bullseye InRelease

Get:5 http://deb.devuan.org/merged testing InRelease [33.4 kB]
Err:5 http://deb.devuan.org/merged testing InRelease
The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG BB23C00C61FC752C
Devuan Repository (Amprolla3 on Nemesis) <repository@???>
Fetched 33.4 kB in 2s (20.9 kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W:
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/dists/bullseye/InRelease:
Key is stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring (/etc/apt/trusted.gpg), see
the DEPRECATION section in apt-key(8) for details.
W: https://apt.releases.hashicorp.com/dists/bullseye/InRelease: Key is
stored in legacy trusted.gpg keyring (/etc/apt/trusted.gpg), see the
DEPRECATION section in apt-key(8) for details.
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
W: Failed to fetch http://deb.devuan.org/merged/dists/testing/InRelease
The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG BB23C00C61FC752C Devuan
Repository (Amprolla3 on Nemesis) <repository@???>
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

Thanks
---
Antonio