:: Re: [DNG] Mixer for alsa
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mixer for alsa
Hi,

On 24/8/22 2:24, terryc wrote:
>> I'll call it Gmixer for sure.
> FYI. I mentally associate g-something with gnome.
> Similarly k-something with kde.
> You may or may not want the association. OTOH, it may not matter now.

Many projects have taken this character from gnu, for example GCompriz. But yes, I agree with you.
People will associate it with gnome. So i'll think about another name.

In the meantime, I've improved the interface a lot, but there are still a few bugs pending to be fixed,
as you can see in the bottom right corner of the video below, when I try to display the decibels of
'Capture',0 and 'Capture'1:

https://www.gnuinos.org/gmixer/mixer.mkv

However, most of the work is done and packages will be available soon.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Aitor.