:: Re: [DNG] article about devuan
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] article about devuan
On 2022-08-01 01:33, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Sun, 2022-07-31 at 13:29 +0100, Peter Duffy wrote:
>> Is it worth while considering putting a link to the article on
>> devuan.org, together with a response answering the criticisms in
>> detail?
>
> Yes.
>
> SteveT

No, NO and NOOOO! devuan.org is NOT a social media site. FULL STOP!

It is an informational website that provides an historical overview,
technical information and where to go for support. PERIOD.

This "review" that has everybody's knickers in a twist is a tempest in a
teapot. Let it go. Instead of getting all worked up about it, get even
by joining the Devuan team and contributing something useful towards our
next release, Daedalus . . .

golinux