:: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for M…
Author: Peter Duffy
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lennart now working for Microsoft
The waters do seem very muddy at the moment.

The one thing which seems self-evident is that if Poettering is
continuing to work on systemd, it's not going to be in his spare time -
so that means that it's going to be in the context of M$, and almost
certainly in that of WSL.

I'd give a lot to know what's currently passing between Poettering and
Kay Sievers. Sievers is still at Red Hat - so far anyway. I wonder if
M$ and Red Hat are negotiating some sort of deal.