:: [DNG] Lennart now working for Micr…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Temas nuevos: Re: [DNG] IQAudIO DAC PRO (from: Lennart now working for Microsoft)
Asunto: [DNG] Lennart now working for Microsoft
Let me understand... So, this excellent coder first grabs the
opportunity offered to him by RedHat, and now, after the latter made
him rich, he is leaving them! Please, anyone explain to me, how can
anyone extend a day beyond the usual 24 hours? Systemd is not a simple
game like the many one can find, it is literally a very complex piece
of software with many functions that hardly can be logically imagined
to be produced by the same project. This latter fact, is asking for
more systemd problems.

Regrettably, I have it running on my raspberry pi mini-computer
because I could not find a way to let the OS recognise and use an
IQAudIO DAC PRO hat (a sound card). If Devuan can do it, that would be
the death knell of my installation using the blessed systemd.

Thanks to all for using and supporting Devuan.