:: [DNG] missing trick for upgrading t…
Author: crichmon
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] missing trick for upgrading to daedalus
Hi,

    My main box is running ACSII and since it plays router for the whole
house, I can't
mess with it much, so I'm setting up a new box which I installed Chimaera.
I also
wanted to get that upgraded to Daedalus.  Following the regular update
instructions,
when I 'apt-get update' I get a message about the release file not being
valid for some
amount of time into the future.  When I try again, it's yet another time
into the future.
I got some other errors about daedalus-updates and daedalus-security, so
those lines
are commented out in /etc/apt/sources.list.

What trick am I missing to get the update/upgrade to complete?

Thx, Chris