:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-04-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-04-28
# Devuan meet 2022-04-28 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, fsmithred, hendrik, rrq, plasma41

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### bgstack15
* Based on LeePen's great work on helping us minimize the
amount of packages we need to rebuild to remove [fake] systemd
dependencies, we no longer need to fork the xrdp package. I have also
dropped 389-ds because it has systemd farther up in its dependency
tree that would take more effort than its worth to resolve since no
one has ever discussed using 389-ds on Devuan. (Only 1 install per
[popcon](https://popcon.devuan.org/tmp-www/by_inst.html))

## New Actions
* plasma41: Test secure boot functionality of fsmithred's experimental
iso