:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-04-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-04-21
# Devuan meet 2022-04-21 @20:30 UTC

Present: golinux, rrq, fsmithred, jaromil, plasma41, hendrik

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### LeePen

#### Amprolla Deployed [update to
amprolla](https://git.devuan.org/devuan/amprolla3/commits/branch/wip/source_binaries_all_banned)
to remove sources that are unused (produce only banned binary
packages). These are loggedwith "src:" prefix in bannedpackages.txt.
You can check the list of these excluded sources with > curl -fs
https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/bannedpackages.txt | grep '^src:\|[=_]'

#### Packaging Updated packages in ceres->daedalus: util-linux,
pdns-recursor, sysvinit, rsyslog

### golinux
* Broken links on d1g. Should broken links to other Devuan resources be
  updated or left broken for "historical purposes"?
  * (plasma41) Do you have a specific example? This feels like something
    that should be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
  * (gl) Yes. brocashelm on the channels.  Yesterday evening.
  * (hendrik) Are those broken links in text under version control?
  * (bb|hcb) IMHO, it is better to fix the broken links in place; I see
    no historical value in a link on an active forum that points to a no
    longer existing location

### hendrik
* Has anyone ever run Devuan under the Windows Subsystem for Linux?

## New Actions
* (gl) ping plentyn (done)
  * Plentyn's response: "Sorry, I was overloaded for some weeks, and
    probably will be for one more week. I will hopefully be back at the
    meeting in May."