:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-04-…
Author: B Stack
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-04-14
# Devuan meet 2022-04-14 @20:30 UTC

Present: plasma41, golinux, bb|hcb, hendrik, fsmithred

## Old Business

## Old Actions

### hendrik
* still reading foswiki documentation and trying to figure out how to
get into it. There seem to be some shell commands that have some
effect on it, but I still haven't figured out how to register myself
as administrator.

## New Business

### golinux
* Did anyone respond to the request for interview?
* (plasma41) Where was this request made? I must have missed it.

### plasma41
* I have fallen down the rabbit hole of cross-compiled De{bi|vu}an
packages. I thought it couldn't be that complex. I thought it would
just be a quick detour to test how a change would affect
cross-compiling the package. Several hours later: O_o Realizing
cross-compilation was broken on this package before I started. Testing
changes to try to fix cross-compilation. What have I gotten myself
into? (The package in question is qtbase-opensource-src, btw.)

### fsmithred
* minimal-live daedalus preview isos are up. Not fully automated yet,
but it does build from a script instead of single (manual) commands.

## New Actions
* (gl) Will try to get 2021 Financial Report.
* Will also get list of questions from journalist for collective
response. Seems he has mentioned Devuan before in a piece about Debian
derivatives:
https://www.linux-magazine.com/Issues/2020/239/Innovative-Offspring/(offset)/3