:: Re: [DNG] Wifi problem - dhclient t…
Author: Joel Roth
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Wifi problem - dhclient times out with no reply
Thanks to Aitor (twice), Steve, Gregory, Simon for your
informative suggestions.

Associating my broadcom bcm43228 adapter with the wifi
router has been hit-and-miss, mostly miss with a rare,
inexplicable success.

I tried the usual suspects - upgrading the system,
removing and reinstalling/reinserting the drivers.

It's not worth beating my head much more over this dodgy
driver. I can manage without wifi for now, at least until I
can find a linux-friend USB wifi dongle.

To respond to Steve, for 10+ years I've never had problems
with wpa_supplicant. Perhaps bugs in the wifi hardware or
FIRMWARE have caused your wpa_supplicant to hang. Anyway
you have a solution.

Again, thanks to all for your generous help.

joel