:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-02-…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: B Stack
A: devuan developers internal list
Assumpte: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2022-02-17
# Devuan meet 2022-02-17 @20:30 UTC

Present: hendrik, golinux, rrq, fsmithred

## Old Business Release
[beowulf-proposed-updates](https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/britney/beowulf/excuses.html)
and Release
[chimaera-proposed-updates](https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/britney/chimaera/excuses.html)?

## Old Actions

### rrq
  * there was a major outage of newtonia and I rearranged the VMs
    slightly. Also, newtonia is "old" and it might be time to swap it
    out for a new host... maybe in OVH/Canada even?
  * new pool-only isos added to beowul and chimaera installer-iso
    collections. These contain the 5000 "most popular packages" (as of
    time of making) and their dependencies.

## New Business

### LeePen Updated packages:
  * ceres: network-manager, init-system-helpers, taskel, reportbug
  * beowulf-backports: debootstrap, pcsc-lite I noticed the last 2 were
    needed as I am testing a new script to detect packages that need
    updating. Alpha version will be available shortly.

## New Actions