:: Re: [DNG] Install Daedalus
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ralph Ronnquist
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Install Daedalus
On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:39:51 -0500
"Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???> wrote:

> When installing the
> devuan_daedalus_5.0.preview-20220207_amd64_server.iso file do I get a
> graphical linux installation or only console?

All modern Devuan installer ISOs use the same "text mode" installer. It
lets you install a graphical desktop, though only the "desktop" ISO and
the complementary pool-only ISOs hold those packages for off-line
installation. Otherwise it requires network for that.

> I recently installed an older version and got a non-graphical
> installation as a result, also it didn't allow me to mount an NTFS
> partition during the installation, only using the installation disk
> since I don't have Internet access on the PC where I am going to
> mount it

Did you try the mount.ntfs command? There does seem to be an issue with
using "mount -t ntfs" but the direct command should be fine.

Ralph.