:: Re: [DNG] connecting to a chromeboo…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rod Rodolico
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] connecting to a chromebook (OT??)
FYI, I'm doing the same thing. I have spent some time setting up a
Chromebook "securely" (in theory), though mainly to access a Linux
Terminal Server over a VPN.

First, are you using the built in Linux subsystem? When I bring up the
ChromeOS terminal (ctrl-alt-T, not the linux subsystem), the crosh
prompt does not have the ip or the ifconfig commands. However, when I
look at my network connection (via the GUI), I'm seeing an IP in my
network range.

I went ahead and installed the Linux subsystem again (I'm spending a lot
of time playing on it) and my IP for that is 10.115.92.205/28, so it
looks like the Linux subsystem is using using some kind of virtual IP,
similar to what virtlib does by default.

Rod